If you are interested in getting a custom work of art made, then a commission piece is the perfect way to go!
Thank you for considering me for a commission artwork. It is always an honour to create personalised artwork for any home or business.
The Commission process
I work closely with my clients to produce artwork that is perfect for them. I want this to be an enjoyable and memorable process for all my clients and work hard to produce the perfect product.
To begin this process, I require some information from you via email. This will firstly include the size you would like your artwork. If you are unsure on the size, you can send me some images of the space with exact measurements, and we can discuss a size that will suit.
I will then need some information regarding what style of work you are wanting. I work in a variety of mediums including painting, drawing, mixed media and digital mixed media. This includes any reference pictures and inspiration pictures, colour palettes and styles. You can view lots of my work in the portfolio above and on my Instagram @a.deleucio.
If you would like to have a phone chat about a commission at any stage, please let me know via email and a phone appointment will be arranged.
Write me an email to email@example.com with the following information:
1) Where you live: Country and city/town
2) What size you would like your artwork to be (I need this to be able to quote ). If you are unsure on the size, please send me photographs and measurements of the space so we can discuss an appropriate size.
3) The orientation of your work - please state whether you want Portrait or Landscape
4) Include a short description of what you want your commission to be. Think about what you want the final product to be, including things like colour palette, composition and imagery.
5) Attach any inspirational images you have. This may include reference pictures of what you want, or artworks from my portfolio that you like. Please specify what you like about the images you’ve attached.
5) If you have a time frame that you need the commission by, it is important to include this due date in the email. Depending on your commission and my schedule I will send a quote accordingly.
6) Once the email has been sent, I will get back to you with a proposal and a quote/ engagement invoice as soon as possible.